Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Moses J Brings Plenty is returning to Rafter J

Moses J Brings Plenty will be returning to Rafter J on Sunday, March 28, 2010.
Be Sure to mark your calendars for his return. According to my blog visitation statistics, he is one of the most popular guests that have shared their ministry at our church. This is the 3rd year that he has been to Rafter J.

If you live in the DFW or Northeast Texas Area and have not been to Rafter J, you may find us in Terrell, Texas, just south of I-20 off of SH 148 on CR 305. If you are coming from the DFW area take either I-30 and Highway 80 East to SH 148, south of Terrell, or I-20 direct to SH 148. When you go under I-20, watch for the the next county road (305) and make a left. You will see a cement plant at your turn. Drive a little further down that road and you will see Rafter J on your right.

No comments: